Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rules for submitting events

Here are the rules. If you don't follow them, you will not get your event published.

-Submission deadline - 11pm SLT on Saturday (The schedule runs from the following Mon to Sun.)

-Submissions must be sent by email to gen.jc.christian@gmail.com with the header "calendar." If you do not do this I will lose it.

-Submissions must include:
  • date
  • time
  • Title of event
  • description of event
  • Slurl
-Either the event venue must be owned by a member of Cafe Wellstone or the people organizing it must be members

- I will not publish events given to me via chat or notecards.

-I may post multiple events for the same time at my discretion.

-I may exclude events at my discretion if I feel they will draw the same crowd as an established event

No comments: